Location: Chambers Grove Park on the banks of the beautiful St. Louis River
Cost: $25.00 per person, all proceeds will go to a charity of choice! Buy in the fly shop or call for no ticket fee.
Prizes: Too kick ass to mention right now. Will provide list of prizes closer to tournament.
You must be registered prior to slipping your vessel in the water.
NO REGISTER NO WIN
Official Tournament Rules:
• Tournament location is from the Power House below the dam up river from Chambers Grove Park to Boy scout Landing.
• This is a fly fishing tournament ONLY.
• Use of floating or sink tip line with leader of choice.
• You can use as many flies as is legally accepted.
• You must measure and take the picture of your catch with the supplied tape measure and poker chip from the judges for the picture to be accepted.
• Use of a canoe, kayak, drift boats, raft, paddle board, pontoon boat, float tube boats are legal as long as there is no gas powered or electric powered motor attached.
• Pictures of fish must be on your phone or SLR camera with a back viewing screen.
• Only show the judges your picture once you have quit for the day.
• You can come in and have lunch or a beverage during the tournament and go back out later as long as you are back by the required quitting time which is 6:30pm. You will be asked if you are done for the day by the judges.
• Once you are done for the day, you cannot go back out as part of the tournament.
• Sizes of fish will not be disclosed until prizes are handed out to winning contestants.
• This is a rain, wind or shine event and will not be cancelled due to weather.
• There is a no refund policy on your registration fee.
• You are responsible for your own safety and actions with no recognizance to the Bass Tournament or surrounding fishing areas. Play it safe and have fun.